Digital Marketing Manager
Notarius, a fast-growing Montreal-based technology company specializing in electronic and digital signatures, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the incumbent is responsible for defining and executing the digital marketing strategy in line with corporate operational marketing objectives.
We are looking for a professional with experience in digital marketing and digital campaign management. This person will be responsible for promoting our company and services on our websites, social media platforms, blog and email to our customers and generating quality leads using our web platforms, social media, CRM and CMS tools.
- Drive and execute strategy for all direct channels including paid social, paid search, email, SEO, SEM, affiliates, native, and display using CRM, CMS and additional digital marketing tools
- Inbound marketing experience, generating a high volume of content and quality leads
- Own testing pipeline and strategy, working with creative resources to optimize landing pages, customer journey, paid ads, etc.
- Creating relevant messaging to drive quality leads in multiple channels
- Creating the content strategy for social media to ensure that we have the right content for the right persona at the right time, meaning we have content for each stage of the funnel
- Reporting and campaign optimizations
- Integrating and updating content on the website
- Manage ad performance and digital campaigns for optimal conversions
- Building a content machine: own the execution and coordinate the asset production with the team on the design, creation, and copywriting of all content. The assets are mainly blog articles, landing pages, videos, webinars, social media posts, press releases and should be repurposed as much as possible
- Creating impactful email marketing campaigns
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Growing social communities
- Brainstorm and development of digital strategies
- Provide insights to the content team on best performing assets and industry trends.
- Track performance (KPI’s).
- Advice on marketing calendars and initiatives based on industry trends + digital marketing best practices
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience + Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English and French written and oral skills
- Extensive hands-on experience with leading digital ad platforms and Hubspot
- Strong Experience in executing and managing digital marketing campaigns using a CRM and CMS
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Great knowledge of digital media trends and are familiar with the majority of platforms
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Results-oriented, resourceful, responsible and autonomous
- Have a marketing and business mindset
- Work well within a high-performance marketing team
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Canva and/or other image software/apps
- A growth marketing mindset and view marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Aim for continuous improvement
- Enjoy a challenge and getting out of your comfort zone; learning new things
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- E-commerce experience is a bonus
ABOUT PORTAGE CYBERTECH
Portage CyberTech powers trusted digital transactions between individuals, businesses, and government organizations. Driven by some of the most ambitious digital projects and our desire to raise the visibility of our clients at home and abroad, our committed team of experts in all things digital – identity, access management, trusted services, and communications, have created the solutions designed to reach your customers.
- 18 nationalities strengthen Portage CyberTech
- 5 united companies create our strength
- 100% growth in 3 years
- More than 100 employees
COME MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
Working at Portage CyberTech means sharing your everyday life with open-minded professionals who thrive on innovation. Everyone's ideas move us forward and help us better design technology that serves people.