Business Development Representative
Portage CyberTech is looking for a bilingual Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Marketing and VP of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
ABOUT PORTAGE CYBERTECH
Portage CyberTech powers trusted digital transactions between individuals, businesses, and government organizations. Driven by some of the most ambitious digital projects and our desire to raise the visibility of our clients at home and abroad, our committed team of experts in all things digital – identity, access management, trusted services, and communications, have created the solutions designed to reach your customers.
- 18 nationalities strengthen Portage CyberTech
- 5 united companies create our strength
- 100% growth in 3 years
- More than 100 employees
COME MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
Working at Portage CyberTech means sharing your everyday life with open-minded professionals who thrive on innovation. Everyone's ideas move us forward and help us better design technology that serves people.